Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Grand opening coming soon!

I've been felting and weaving and creating like a mad woman in the last week or two.  I'm working towards having enough stock ready to have a grand opening sale in my etsy shop just after the New Year.  I'll be offering a discount on all purchases and if you "like" my FB page you'll receive an extra special discount only available to FB followers.

I have some new ideas for things to put in the shop. I'm making pin cushions.  Just because.  They're pretty cute and a fun frivolous thing to make.


Monster Pin Cushion - 8cm diameter x 4cm height.

Monster pin cushion.  This one is mine :oP

I've been weaving some scarves and such for the shop too.  So no, it wont just be felted things but there will always be a focus on the felting.  You can see some of the weaving that I've been doing over on my other blog.

I have a few other felty type of things brewing too but I'm keeping them under my hat till they're done. I hope you'll all come and pay me a visit over on FB or at my etsy shop.  Back to the felting...

No comments:

Post a Comment