Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Feeling inspired

In the last few weeks I've been felting a special order of miniature zombie bunny head art yarn add ins for Charly over at IxCHeL.  You can see the awesome yarns that Charly made here.  I've still got a few heads to finish but they're close to being done.



Mini zombie bunny heads


 Larger zombie bunny heads

Once I'm finished with this special order I'll be moving onto some new concepts that I have brewing away in the back of my mind.  I'm feeling incredibly inspired at the moment and have lots of plans for some really special sculptures. I've even already started buying supplies for these projects. Today I went out and bought some of the most gorgeous Oriental Brocade I've ever seen and thought I might share it with you.


 Blue floral fabric and wrong side of blue fabric



 Hot pink fabric and wrong side of hot pink fabric

I am absolutely in love with these fabrics.  I cant wait to get started on my next project.  I'm trying very hard to be good and finish what I'm currently working on first though.  Sometimes being inspired can be frustrating. lol.

4 comments: