Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

All fans of soft sculpture, welcome.

I have created this blog to act as a focal point for my soft sculpture work.  Whether they be felted or otherwise, in some way they will be made from fibre.  Some people who pass by here may know me from my other blog where I am a card carrying fibre/yarn fanatic.

Some of my smaller sculptures, which I call 'Feltoonies' have been shown on my other blog.  You'll see a concentrated number of them here on their own page once I get organised enough to actually sell them.  Please check back often to see if any have been listed for sale.

There are other types of sculpture that I will explore here also.  I hope you will enjoy reading about my adventures and please feel free to offer comments on what  you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment